ASSEE tuition fees are set to 1,500 € and include:
- Accommodation for seven (7) nights (from Sunday to Saturday) including breakfast,
- Two (2) coffee breaks during classes from Monday to Friday,
- Daily lunch at the University Restaurant from Monday to Friday,
- A welcome reception on Monday evening,
- A farewell dinner in a local tavern on Friday evening,
- An excursion to Plakias on Wednesday afternoon
- An excursion to the Minoan Palace of Knossos and Heraklio Archaeological Museum on Saturday morning,
- All teaching materials (i.e., class notes, program codes) provided by the instructor.
Tuition fees are payable by bank transfer. Specific guidelines are given upon acceptance. The corresponding invoices are handed to the participants in the last day of the course together with their certificates of attendance. Accompanying persons have an extra cost of 250 € that includes all ASSEE activities except of morning lectures and computer practicum.
Reddy Yarram Suba, ASSEE 2015
Professor Allastair Hall ran an excellent summer school.
The lab sessions are well planned and Andreas did a very good job as a lab instructor. I must really appreciate Margarita's hospitality and willingness to assist all participants.
A 10% reduction in fees is available to the following groups:
- Current graduate students at the University of Crete and Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- University of Crete and Aristotle University of Thessaloniki alumni
- Former ASSEE students
To ensure that the discount is awarded, applicants should esnure that the appropriate section of the application form is completed.
For groups of five (5) students or more we are offering a 20% discount on tuition fees. In any case for groups of students please contact us before the application deadline. After the 1st of May group discount is not eligible.
The deadline for the payment of fees is June 15th, 2018. If cancellation is confirmed before July 1st, 2018 (note: only written cancellation by e-mail will be accepted), fees will be refunded less a cancellation fee of 50 €. In the case where the applicant has omitted to inform us for cancellation, no fees will be refunded.
Please note that unfortunately no scholarships are available from the organizing institution for participation in the summer school. Candidates should look for funding from their own institutions.