Summer school lectures start on Monday until Friday. The lectures are divided into two morning sessions and they take place in Room A2-3 on the ground floor of the Economics Building as follows:
- Morning Session 1: 09:00-11:00
- Morning Session 2: 11:30-13:30
Computer practicums will take place in the afternoon from Monday to Friday (except Wednesday afternoon) in the Computer Lab which is located next to the Economics Building on the way to Student’s Halls and University Campus Restaurant:
- Afternoon Lab Session: 15:30-17:30
Breakfast, Lunches and Coffee Breaks
Breakfast and lunches will take place in the VIP Room of the University Campus Restaurant with the following schedule:
- Breakfast: 08:00-09:00 from Monday to Friday
- Lunch: 14:00-15:00 from Monday to Friday
Two coffee breaks will be available outside the Economics Building between the two morning lectures at 11:00-11:30 and right before the computer practicum at 15:00-15:30 every day from Monday to Friday.
Reflecting ASSEE enterprising approach, alongside the teaching and learning our Summer School also offers a unique programme of social, cultural and evening events. The programme offered is included in the tuition fee and allows students to socialise, relax and have fun through a range of activities. Our programme includes:
- A Welcome Reception on Monday evening in a lovely local restaurant.
- An excursion to Plakias on Wednesday afternoon for swimming and relaxation.
- A Farewel Dinner on Friday evening in a traditional Cretan taverna
- An excursion to Eleftherna Archaeological Museum (one of the most important Greek museums) and to the ancient city of Eleftherna on Saturday morning.